Thursday, October 10, 2013

I"M HERE!

So crazy you guys!!! I'm actually here! They are letting us write our families and stuff right now but ya, I just finished getting a mandatory haircut and my hair is like SO short now! haha Mom would hate it! I love this place so much. We got into our hotel at like 1 in the morning and didn't get to sleep until about 2. So three hours of sleep and I was up at 5 and now I'm here! The drive to the MTC was insane.. like seriously frightened for my life while we were going... but I made it. It was just crazy on the roads. Any four lane road became six lanes with motorcycles darting inbetween cars and such. It was insane. We were all just silent in amazement to all the people and giant buildings and just all the... EVERYTHING! It's crazy (Have I told you that it's crazy yet?) I love all the guys and gals I got to come over with. They are way cool people. 6 elders and 2 sisters all going to the Quezon City North mission. I also met my companion for like a minute or two and he's a cool guy. We'll get along nicely. The flight over was just like way long.. I was so done after like four hours from Seattle to Tokyo, but we had like 7 hours left of that flight left and then like another 4 to Manila. We actually got to Manila at 10:30 but going through customs took forever.. The flight from Seattle was cool cause we left at 2:30 PM on October 9th and then arrived in Japan at 5 PM October 10th. Lost a day or something. Killed our first cockroach at the hotel. Super fun... I'm glad to hear that you all are doing better! Just know that I'm having a great time so far and ya. I love it here! The humidity hit us like a brick wall getting off the plane. The airport was hot and humid and stepping outside was SO much worse haha but I'll get used to it. I'm not sure what else to tell you about... Elder Krueger is sweet! Nice guy. Uhhhhh that's about it you guys! I love you all and everything! I'm not sure when I'll get to write again so that'll be a nice surprise for you guys when I do.
 
Elder Krueger

No comments:

Post a Comment